Main /Service and Warranty /Information for service centers
Information for service centers
Part identification requirements
Each item that arrives at JSC "UKH "MMZ" for consideration under the reclamation act must be identified with a tag.
Basic requirements for an identification plate:
- should be done on thick paper
- must be protected from environmental influences (lamination or adhesive tape)
- Fields filled in by hand or typed text
- size 100x35 mm
Requirements for acts of completed work
- The act must be identified (# , date)
- The act must be drawn up and submitted to the accounting department as the work is completed, but no later than 1 (one) month after the completion of the work
- It is permissible to submit several claims in the act, while submitting claims only with identification (No., date) of the reporting period (quarter).
- Claims in the Act must be identified (No., date).
- The act must indicate the total amount of costs and costs in the context of each complaint.
- The contractor must confirm the work performed by calculations.
Summary cost sheet